The economy has made it difficult for businesses to grow. Action Creative offers proven solutions to overcome the difficulties and increase profits. Let us assist you with any of our business consulting services.
Business Direction - in Less Time!
Grow and protect your business - efficiently - with eMAP
You're busy with the day to day operations of your business. The economy is closing the doors of businesses all around you. How will your business survive? You need a focused strategic plan for today as well as tomorrow. You need eMAP (express Management Action Plan).
eMAP is a comprehensive long range planning system that lays out a course to grow and protect your business. It is efficient, creative, and adapts to change so your business not only survives, but thrives. It establishes a solid, yet flexible direction for your business.
eMAP provides you with methods of reducing costs and ways of making money while you sleep. It provides strategies in areas such as financial planning, marketing, sales management, tax planning, technology adaptation, and more. It is designed for business owners like you to help solve your most pressing business problems and to identify additional business channels you should be considering.
How does it work?
We gather details about your business through a comprehensive review and analysis to better understand your business structure and goals. Based on our intensive analysis, a customized agenda is developed. Next, you will meet with our team of financial, marketing, and sales experts to develop a long range strategic plan for your business. As a result of our meeting, our experts, with over 75 years of combined experience will develop a comprehensive 3-year business plan for your organization. Our team will also be available to help you execute the plan and stay on track.
eMAP: Business Success in Five Steps
- Preliminary historical and current situation analysis is gathered.
- Custom long-range-planning meeting agenda is developed.
- Planning meeting is held at a convenient location.
- A comprehensive 3-year business plan is provided.
- A 60 day action plan and follow up schedule will be provided.
What does the 3-year business plan include?
- cash flow forecast and profit & loss projections
- marketing and branding plan
- sales plan
- technology plan
- execution and follow up plan
Your business needs direction. Call Action at 412-884-2212 or send an e-mail to begin.
Waiting to value your business at the time of sale is like doing retirement planning the day you retire.
It is Action’s mission to educate our customers on the importance of knowing their company’s business value, and use that knowledge to enhance that value over the short and long term. This is accomplished by providing baseline business valuations and identifying the key performance indicators (KPI's) that, when managed pro-actively, are most likely to take their valuation to the next level.
This business valuation program helps our customers answer questions such as:
- What is my business worth today?
- How many different types of business valuation are there and which are most important to me?
- What are the primary drivers of my company's business valuation?
- What is the difference between an "Asset Sale" and a "Stock Sale"?
- How does my company compare to others in the same industry in terms of key performance indicators involving liquidity, solvency, activity, and profitability?
Contact Action Creative at 412-884-2212 for a business valuation and consultation on how to grow the value of your business.